Jan 10, 2009

Be Still and Know by Steven Curtis Chapman

There's a song I ran over a song that my dad put on my MP3 player. Called be still and know. I thought I would share it with y'all.

Be Still and Know

Be still and know that He God. Be still and know that he is Holy.

Be still or else this song of mine now before the Prince of Peace,
let the noise and clamor cease.
Be still and know that He is God. Be still and know that he is Faithful.
Consider all that he has done, standing on and be amazed, and know that
He will never change. Be still...be still and know that
He is God....be still and know that he is God...
be still and know that He is God...be still...be speechless.
Be still and know that He is God, Be still and know he is our Father.
Come rest your head upon His breast, listen to the rhythm of
His unfailing love beating for His little ones calling each of us to come.
Be still...be still.

- Steven Curtis Chapman
And yes, I did write it word for word.

~Hannah~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello to everybody! Thanks for the comment (if you left one)! If you leave a comment under Anonymous, you MUST leave your name in the comment! Stop by again!

Hannah