Jan 14, 2010

It's Obvious, I Have Blond Roots!

More like dirty blond.

I was cooking supper. I pulled the chicken out of the oven. I set the top to the pan on the counter and took off the pot holder to check to see if the chicken was done, it wasn't. So I grabbed the top with my bare hands, and of course burned my hand...and dropped the top!! (thankfully it didn't break!) That wasn't very smart of me, I know! But it really hurt!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry I do stuff like that all the time! My hair is DARK brown, so I don't know what my problem is....

    Cassia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless your heart!!! Thats terrible hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Hello to everybody! Thanks for the comment (if you left one)! If you leave a comment under Anonymous, you MUST leave your name in the comment! Stop by again!

Hannah