Jul 6, 2009

California, Day 1

First we flew out to California. After we got there, we checked in to our Hotel then went to lunch. After lunch, we got on a bus and went to The Midway! Talk about a bunch of stairs! Were there most of the day and still didn't get to see it all. It was awesome!

A Picture from the flight there



Me Mom and Nathan out frontMom and Dad in front of a helicopter
Nathan in a plane
Under a plane
A huge mixer from the kitchen
Dad in a helicopter seat
In front of another plane
Anybody got some bail money to bail us out?
huge heavy chains
posing in the bunk room
The chains out front

After we left, we went back to the hotel room and hung out there for the night. More pictures coming soon!


Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Love the jail picture!! By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, why did Nathan delete his blog?!?!? I loved reading it!! :( Tell me if he ever starts a new one. Oh, and why were ya'll in CA? Was it a vacation? I hope I see you SOOOOON
    Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello to everybody! Thanks for the comment (if you left one)! If you leave a comment under Anonymous, you MUST leave your name in the comment! Stop by again!

Hannah