Mar 31, 2009

So Long To Mr. Jeff and My 50th Post

Mr. Jeff left Monday for Oklahoma to train to get ready for Iraq. Here are some pictures from the ceremony that was held Saturday.


LtoR: Caleb, Jennifer, Mrs. Charlotte, Julie, and Mr. Jeff.

Us With Mr. Jeff
Jennifer (I think this is a good picture)
The helicopter that they used to show us some things they can do with them.




We'll all be praying for you and your family!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to see Mr. Jeff go..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new look.
    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Heather,
    Yeah, me too. Aren't we all?


    Jake,
    Thanks! It took forever to find a new template I actually liked.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, no, that's not a good picture of me! But oh well. Thanks for remembering my Dad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maidenoftheroses, I think you look good :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello to everybody! Thanks for the comment (if you left one)! If you leave a comment under Anonymous, you MUST leave your name in the comment! Stop by again!

Hannah