Tonight I go to a high school play with Brooklyn and sixteen other people. One of my friends from ballet will be acting in it. I'm really looking forward to tonight. First, Mrs. Brent will come pick me up and all of us are going to Mi Pueblo for supper. Then we go to the school to watch the play. After that we go to Brooklyn's house to hang out and spend the night. I don't know what we will do the next day. But I do know we are going to Hannah's bridal shower. So this weekend should be a lot of fun. All I've done this week is Ballet and School. We finished one of our dances Monday and Wednesday we worked on the dance for a long while. And our pionte piece is coming along we don't like much until we finish it. And in my baby class we finished all of their dances except for tap and jazz. In ballet they only have two very short songs that they will do with some of the other baby classes and one kinda long ballet dance that only that class does. Their dancing to one of my favorite songs, "Fly To Your Heart" - Selina Gomez. I need to go do my chores and get ready for tonight.
Later,
~Hannah~
BTW. If I have time I will post about the play.
Tell about it!!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about the your blog.The title could also be 'Hannah's History'!
ReplyDeleteNew Visitor
Cassia
HANNAH, YOU HAVE A VALENTINE AT MY BLOG. YOU CAN PICK IT UP ANYTIME.
ReplyDelete